- Lisa Edelstein On Social Networks-

tutte le mosse di lisa sul web XD

« Older   Newer »

1. Addison88

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Picnic is in less than 90 minutes! Tag questions with #cuddychat and join me @ http://bit.ly/9DQAZw at 2PM ET / 11AM PT.

http://twitter.com/LisaEdelstein/status/13923334970

CITAZIONE
    Whoops, looks like there's some technical problems – we'll be back online at http://bit.ly/9DQAZw in a few. Thanks for the love so far!

http://twitter.com/LisaEdelstein/status/13928036719

CITAZIONE
    Ecco tutta la chattata.. link
    http://picnic.brizzly.com/picnic/lisaedelstein/cuddychat

IN ROSSO LE RISPOSTE DI LISA

@LisaEdelstein will you stay on twitter and see what your fans say and pop in or is this just a one time thing? #Cuddychat Weaping_Willows

Lisa Edelstein i'd say it was a one time thing... I find it all a bit embarrassing! :)

Lisa Edelstein I get enough attention as it is.

#cuddychat I'm hyperventilating!!! luckyy_thirteen

Lisa Edelstein don't die. it will be okay.

Lisa Edelstein thanks a ton
    #cuddychat Hi Lisa! It's nice to E meet you...absolutely LOVE you in [H]ouse =o) MRTmum

Lisa Edelstein i really enjoyed myself there! I sort of got stuck, thanks to the volcano but I made good friends and saw great art.

Lisa Edelstein I don't really follow twitter normally, but I'm happy to hear nice things are said
    #CuddyChat but do you like all the lovely comments you receive on there? loah_

#cuddychat What is the biggest difference between you & Dr. Cuddy? Does it make playing the character more interesting or more frustrating? SuBmieretty

Lisa Edelstein I get to have a lot more fun then she does. and I don't wear tights skirts.

#cuddychat Could you say just “hi” to me, please? You’d make me so happy, and so I’d have a memory of you BeiNa88 ( SONO IOOOO)

Lisa Edelstein hellooooooooo

#cuddychat I've been thinking about interning at the LaMama in New York. Didn't you do some productions there? FunbagsMcBooty

Lisa Edelstein I did! it's an amazing theatre. Definitely work there!

#Cuddychat In an old interview u said u wanted to visit Brazil, does it still make part of your projects? If yes, come w/ me this summer :P loah_

Lisa Edelstein I want to see the whole world. not sure when Brazil will be. I'll surprise you!

#cuddychat I heard you're also a painter. Is it true? Is there a place where we can see what you paint? wellwellwelles

Lisa Edelstein I do art work at home and I don't show it to anyone. for some reason, the idea of being judged that way seems too personal, too dangerous. so it's just for me and maybe a few friends. I have only displayed a few pieces, even at home.

RT @Seaneff: #cuddychat You were awesome in Seinfeld! CoolHayward

Lisa Edelstein thanks! I loved being the Risotto girl.

Greetings from Colombia, South America :) How is working with Hugh and the rest of the gang? :) #cuddychat mouseonfridge

Lisa Edelstein hello Columbia! what a beautiful country. I love working with this cast and crew. its a bunch of super smart, dark and funny folk. I feel very lucky.

#cuddychat I kinda don't know whats going on here. But it's enjoyable, exciting and ...well...creepy too. Exciting to have you here ma'am CaesarInPurple

Lisa Edelstein creepy? hmmm... xxx

#cuddychat Do you have a favorite vegan meal? I need new recipes! :-) gloriaa
    Lisa Edelstein too complicated for a twitter chat! but I think they wrote a recipe in the Prevention mag article. I gave them a good one

Lisa Edelstein top secret stuff! I think you'll love it though. it's a pretty incredible episode. the set alone was breathtaking.
    about 1 hour ago

#cuddychat Do you know some words in French ? I live near Eze in south of France, i learnt you already went here

Lisa Edelstein I LOVE Eze. what an incredible place. really magical!

Lisa Edelstein I"m baaaaaaaack!!!!!

@LisaEdelstein There was definitely a beautiful overload when you started typing.

Lisa Edelstein you guys are incredibly powerful. you busted this system. I'm flattered!

@LisaEdelstein should we repost our questions that we asked while brizzly was acting up? Plums_mum
    Lisa Edelstein yes, please!

#cuddychat How did you prepare for the episode 5 to 9? I really enjoyed seeing a deeper side of Lisa Cuddy, and you added real depth to her
    Lisa Edelstein thanks, I had a fantastic time doing that episde. I was really excited to be given the opportunity to have such a big episode. I just made sure to remember all that dialogue and make it a fun time for the crew...

Blah. I have to go home. I hope the #CuddyChat is still going on when I get home. RolyPolyChase
    Lisa Edelstein bye RolyPoly, sorry it got so slooooow

Hi Lisa : This tweet is my only chance to share a few words with u! What's the best in working with Hugh Laurie? #cuddychat @Lisaedelstein IwatchforLucas
    Lisa Edelstein I think he's brilliant. It's always fantastic to work next to brilliance

@LisaEdelstein Have u heard about your Twitter birthday party? http://bit.ly/avLO9X #cuddychat LisaEHuddyfan
    Lisa Edelstein no... hilarious! hope it's a good one!

Lisa Edelstein sorry this is moving very slowly and out of order...

Lisa Edelstein okaaaaay. finally back. you guys are incredible. they were unprepared for such passion. ;-)

@LisaEdelstein if you could pick up a setting for an eventual House/Cuddy sex scene which will you choose?(sexdesk goes for the majority) Dr_Cuddles
    Lisa Edelstein I don't see why I should have to limit the possibilities. there's so much architecture to consider.

Hey Lisaa! (french people here)! : Have you heard about the Lisabian wave? #cuddychat @Lisaedelstein IwatchforLucas
    Lisa Edelstein someone just told me about this. So funny. I've become a new form of sexuality

Lisa Edelstein Everyone, I'm so flattered, so happy to have gotten such an incredible response here. I wish it were working better. I'll try to answer a few more questions but before it crashes again I just want to say: Thanks so much!!!!!! Watch the finale, I think you'll love it. I can't wait to see it myself. You have all made me smile for the rest of the day.

#cuddychat @lisaedelstein Where were you when you found out you scored the role of Cuddy? What was your immediate reaction? xpenguin
    Lisa Edelstein I was thrilled, of course

A remark from a woman your age. Please know you're a role model to women of all ages. Great actress. great human being. Love! #cuddychat sjoes
    Lisa Edelstein what a kind thing to say. thank you

Lisa Edelstein Looks like this hour has come to an end. Sorry I didn't get to answer more questions! Hopefully next time it will work a little smoooother. thanks again for your remarkable support. there's nothing I like more than crashing a system. lots of love and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

669 replies since 13/5/2010, 11:10   4518 views