(article) Lisa Edelstein From House At Her House

« Older   Newer »

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Lisa Edelstein From House At Her House

​I was at the forefront of trumpeting Lisa Edelstein back when she was a club regular calling herself Lisa E, in the Palladium days of creative partying and persuasive posing.
    And now, years later, cameras are following the woman in a bigger way; she's the costar of House and a familiar face in everyone's home.

Above is an extremely vivid photo by Wolfgang Wesener of me, Lisa, and World of Wonder's Stephen Saban (her other early trumpeter) at a birthday party Lisa had over a year ago in the NYC pad she spends part of the year at.

(I just got ahold of the pix by Wolfgang Wesener and couldn't wait to share them. I'm such a giver.)

As a bonus, I've thrown in a shot of yours truly interviewing Lisa at the very same event, as sneaky Saban listens in.

Believe me, we're both beside ourselves that Lisa is rocking the House.

Source
    Web

2. frances

User deleted

TRADUZIONE ARTICOLO

LISA EDELSTEIN DA HOUSE A CASA SUA
    Sono stato in prima linea a strombazzare (sostenere) Lisa Edelstein quando era una presenza fissa del club facendosi chiamare Lisa E., nei giorni dei party creativi e delle pose persuasive del Palladium. E adesso, anni dopo, le telecamere seguono molto di più la donna; è la costar di House e un volto familiare in casa di tutti. Sopra c'è una foto estremamente vivida di Wolfgang Wesener con me, Lisa e Stephen Saban del World of Wonder (un altro dei suoi primi strombazzatori (sostenitori)) ad una festa di compleanno che Lisa ha fatto più di un anno fa nel batuffolo di NYC in cui passa parte dell'anno. (Ho appena ricevuto la sequenza d'immagini di Wolfgang Wersener e non posso aspettare per condividerle. Sono una sorta di donatore.)
    Come bonus, mi sono liberato in un colpo di voi intervistando davvero Lisa proprio nello stesso evento, come il vile Saban presta orecchio.
    Credetemi, siamo entrambi fuori di noi, che Lisa sta sconvolgendo la 'casa'.

Group
    founder

Status
    awww <3 grazie mille frà *-*
    Web

2 replies since 4/1/2011, 22:26   45 views